viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
I've got nothing to do today but smile.
You can have it all. Just not all at once.
The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
Though the road's been rocky it sure feels good to me.
As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
You're on Earth. There's no cure for that.
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me.
Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
Sometimes, our future is dictated by what we are, opposed to what we want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario